Grouse Mountain Lodge is proud to offer exceptional, on-site dining.
Special Event: Thanksgiving Dinner at Grouse Mountain Lodge
Let Logan’s Bar & Grill do the cooking for you this year on Thanksgiving. We’re once again offering a special Thanksgiving Dinner at Logan’s on November 26. We will be serving our special Thanksgiving menu from 2 p.m. until close. Menu highlights include a butternut squash soup, traditional turkey dinner, prime rib and delicious desserts. A three course dinner is just $32.95 for adults and $12.95 for kids (12 & under) and seniors (65 & up). Click here to view the full menu.
Reservations are not required, but are recommended.
Call 406-862-3000 to reserve your space today.
Visit the upbeat and fun environment of Logan’s Bar with the NFL and NHL sports packages. Try our fine dining options which can be found in Logan’s Grill. Depending upon the season, relax in the outdoor environment of the Deck Patio, overlooking the Whitefish Lake Golf Course.
Lobby Espresso Bar opens at 7 am and is available when Logan’s Grill is open.
Logan’s Bar And Grill Dining Hours:
- Logan’s Bar and Grill operates from 7am to 10pm daily; Happy Hour from 4pm to 7pm daily
- Breakfast menu will be served from 7am to 11am (2pm on Sunday)
- Lunch/Lounge menu will be served from 11am to 9/9:30pm (2pm-9pm on Sunday)
- Dinner will be served from 5pm to 9pm (Tue/Wed/Thur/Sun) and 5pm to 9:30pm (Fri/Sat/Mon)
- The Bar will be open from 11am to closing. Food will be available in the bar from 11am to 9/9:30pm.
- Daily – Happy Hour from 4pm-7pm and 10pm-close ($2 domestic drafts; $3 Montana microbrews; $3 house wine; $3 cocktails; food specials)
- Wednesday – Ladies Night ($2.00 off ALL glasses of wine; $2.00 off select apps; $5.00 specialty cocktails; Discounts on bottles of wine; Happy Hour pricing until 9:00pm)
- Thursday – Date Night from 5:00pm-9:00pm (Buy any 2 entrees off dinner menu & get ANY appetizer 1/2 off & chef’s dessert 1/2 off; discounts on bottles of wine)
- Friday – Steak Dinner served with chef’s choice potatoes and roasted vegetables – $19.95
- Saturday – Prime Rib Dinner served with chef’s choice potatoes and roasted vegetables – $21.95
The Wine Room
Known as Grouse Mountain Lodge’s “Restaurant for Hire,” The Wine Room creates a perfect environment to celebrate the art of winemaking as well as the preparation and presentation of fine cuisine. The entrance passes through a strikingly impressive wall of wine behind two-sided glass and temperature controlled cabinetry. Once inside, the warmth and intimacy of this Montana fine dining establishment surrounds you. The Wine Room can seat a maximum of 30 people, allowing the staff to provide personalized and stylish service of both fine wines and memorable cuisine. When not in use for private functions, it becomes an extension of Logan’s Grill.
The Deck & Patio (Seasonal)
A wonderful extension of The Grill, The Deck & Patio provides outside dining during the warm seasons, so guests may enjoy a meal while overlooking the 18th fairway of the Whitefish Lake Golf Club’s south course. An attractive overhead trellis and green canvas awning provide shade, while a large stone fire pit provides a casual gathering place and a little Montana outdoor intrigue.
The Grill has a casual Montana environment with distressed pine flooring, towering river rock fireplace and oak wine cabinets. Preserving the natural Montana warmth are mounts of native elk, moose, bears and pheasants in flight. The Grill focuses on only the best cuts of beef in addition to tantalizing appetizers. There are always seafood options including Wild Sockeye Salmon baked on a cedar plank. The Grill is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Room Service is available seasonally.
An upbeat, fun and exciting environment with 5 TVs, JBL sound system and an Italian leather couch in front of a warm river rock fireplace. The Lounge offers a full-service bar with great wines by the glass, single malt Scotches and daily happy hour specials from 4 to 6 PM. The specials are $2.00-$3.00 drafts. $3.00 well drinks and $3 house glasses of wine. It’s a great place to unwind after a day of golf or skiing.