Preferred Check-In Time: 4:00 PM
Check-Out Time: 11:00 AM
Transportation: Airport & Amtrak shuttle.
Reservations: An advance deposit per room at each hotel in the amount of the first nights stay (less taxes and surcharges) is due at the time of booking. The cancellation and change policy below applies to each individual confirmation number and is each subject to the appropriate administrative fees. An advance deposit in the amount of the entire activity/tour is due at the time of booking. The cancellation and change policy below applies to each individual activity and/or confirmation number and each is subject to the appropriate administrative fees.
Additional Occupancy Fees: $15 each additional person (Lofts are based on 2 – 4 people). Children 11 and under are free when staying with an adult.
Room Taxes and Assessments: 7% Bed Tax, 2% City Resort Tax, 1% Tourism Assessment (Tax and Assesment % is subject to change without notice).
Pets: Pets are permitted in a limited number of rooms. Please call reservations for details.
Canceling a Room, Reservation, Activity, or Red Bus Tour
Should you need to cancel, please contact our Central Reservations office at 877.862.1505. Only cancellations made through this office are guaranteed to be valid. An identifying number will be issued for verification purposes. You may request a cancellation or change via email. However, it is not valid unless you have received a confirmed reply with an identifying number.
Deposits are fully refundable for 30 days following the date the reservation was made.
From 31 days after the reservation was made until three days prior to the scheduled arrival date, the deposit will be refunded less the following administrative fee(s):
- Canceling a room 30 days after the reservation was made will incur a $15 fee (per confirmation number).
- Canceling an activity or tour 30 days after the reservation was made will incur a $15 fee (per confirmation number).
- Canceling a room with activities/tours included will incur a $20 fee (per confirmation number).
- For reservations made within 30 days prior to arrival, the above policy applies with no 30-day grace period.
- Changes to your departure date made after you have stayed your first night will result in a $30 early departure fee.
- No-show on date of arrival is considered a cancellation of your entire stay at that property and there will be no refund.
- A no-show for activities/tours will not be refunded.
- We are unable to deviate from policies due to weather, illness, flight delays, road closures, etc. We strongly recommend that you obtain travel insurance.
- Deposit(s) are non-refundable if the reservation(s) is cancelled after 5:00 pm MDT 72 hours prior to the scheduled arrival date.
Changing a Room, Reservation, Activity, or Red Bus Tour
One complimentary change is granted per confirmation number. After this one-time complimentary change, each call to make changes to that confirmation number will be subject to a $15 administrative change fee. This includes changes to activities associated with that confirmation number. Examples of changes to a confirmation number that will incur the administrative change fee include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Changing the date of a room/tour/activity;
- Changing the time of the tour/activity; or
- Changing accommodations type or location.
Grouse Mountain Lodge Dining
Reservations are recommended for evening dining in Logan's Grill. Parties of 10 or more guests require advance reservations and may have some degree of limitations regarding menu selections and dinning hours. A 15% gratuity will be added to parties of 8 or more guests on all food and beverage. Reservations for The Deck and Patio are not available. Parties of 8 or more guests will be referred to Logan's Grill for reservations.