Grouse Mountain Lodge is serviced by Glacier Park International Airport (FCA), only 11 miles away. Direct flights are available via Salt Lake City, Minneapolis, Seattle, Denver, Las Vegas, and Oakland (starting April 27, 2012). In addition, seasonal direct flights include service from Chicago and Atlanta. (Direct flights may change at any time at the discretion of the airline.) The Lodge provides complimentary round-trip shuttle service for the FCA airport with advance notice. We often get competitive rates and are more than happy to book your airfare and rental car.
Amtrak’s Empire Builder arrives daily at the historic Whitefish train depot (WHF), which is only a 5 minute drive from
Grouse Mountain Lodge. The below arrival/departure times are approximate and are solely managed by Amtrak. The Lodge provides complimentary round-trip shuttle service for the Whitefish Amtrak depot with advance notice. We often get competitive rates and are more than happy to book your Amtrak and rental car.
- From Seattle (Eastbound) every day: Arrives at 7:15 A.M. and departs at 7:35 A.M.
- From Chicago (Westbound) every day: Arrives at 9:20 P.M.and departs at 9:40 P.M.
Grouse Mountain Lodge is located at 2 Fairway Drive in Whitefish, MT 59937-3119
- Elevation 3, 028 ft.
- GPS Coordinates: N 48.4091, W 114.3599
- Google Map
- From the intersection of US 93 & Baker Ave, continue on US 93 for 1 mile. The Lodge will be on your left just across the highway from the Whitefish Lake Golf Course.
- Our sign is obscured by a couple beautiful pine trees so it will not be obvious to you until you are right upon our entrance driveway.
Approximate Driving Distances to Whitefish:
Approximate Driving Distances from Whitefish:
Approximate Canadian Driving Distances from Whitefish: